The Archive Reports contains zipped files of all instances of the reports listed below, as automatically generated by the GBB database at the end of each calendar month (at 00:00 on the 1st of the next month), i.e. original report data. A new report file is created each time data is submitted by a Participant. Note that therefore these original monthly files may contain data that has since been superseded after the first original report file was created. To retrieve the most up-to-date data, please use the "Export to CSV" function within each of the report pages.
The naming convention of the monthly zip file is "AEMO_GASBB_YYYYMM.zip". This contains all files that were created in the month irrespective of the date that the data refers to.
- BB Facility (INT 901)
- BB Zones (INT 902)
- Detailed Facility Information (INT 903)
- Gate Station Standing Capacities (INT 910)
- Standing Capacity (INT 911)
- Secondary Bid and Offer Summary (INT 913)
- Secondary Trade Summary (INT 914)
- Linepack Capacity Adequacy (INT 921)
- Capacity Outlook (INT 922)
- Forecast Pipeline Flow (INT 923)
- Actual Flow 7-day (INT 924)
- Actual Flow Previous Month (INT 925)
- Forecast Storage Flow (INT 927)
- Medium Term Capacity Outlook (INT 928)
- Uncontracted Capacity Outlook (INT 929)
- Actual Held in Storage (INT 930)
- Registered BB Contacts(INT 931)
- Registered BB Participants (INT 933)
The archive will contain monthly zip files for the last two years’ worth of data/report. For archives prior to July 2014, please contact the AEMO Support Hub to lodge a GBB Archived Reports request. Similarly, if you frequently access the GBB archives, please contact the AEMO Support Hub regarding the GBB Data Interchange service. Your query will be forwarded to the Bulletin Board Operator who will assist you through the process.
This page also includes outdated Medium Term Capacity Outlook (MTCO) notices. These are periodically removed from the Medium Term Capacity page and uploaded in zipped files here. The naming convention for MTCO archives is MTCO_YYYYMM.zip, where YYYYMM refers to the month and year in which the file became outdated (eg if a notice referred to the time period from 3 March 2015 to 15 April 2015 this file would be found in the zip file MTCO_201504).
Note that the January, February, and March 2015 files will also contain some notices that refer to notices of maintenance in which neither the daily capacity quantity nor supply was anticipated to be affected. These are included in the zip file for the month in which they were uploaded.
Note that from 6 October 2016, MTCOs will be included in the monthly zip files.
|Report Title||Size||Format||Actions||Last Updated|
|LNG Maintenance_201610||511 kb||zip||28/02/2017|
|LNG Maintenance_201611||203 kb||zip||28/02/2017|
|LNG Maintenance_201702||135 kb||zip||28/02/2017|